About this event | Summary
Date: July 1, 2021
Morning event: 8:30 – 12:00 CEST
Afternoon event: 17:30 – 21:00 CEST
Are you aware that Mining, Steel, Power Generation, and Oil & Gas are the largest consumers of water of all industries? Together they make up about 84% of the overall consumption! * This shows just how crucial efficient water management is for them. Also, in times of the pandemic, ensuring safe water and discharge quality with continuous and reliable monitoring has become even more important. This inevitably increases the need for efficient municipal water and wastewater management.
In this unique Masterclass we will address the criticality of water management in panel discussions with our experts and live demonstrations of selected products, solutions and services.
- Interview with Timo Lindborg, President of Sotkamo Silver (Finland)
- Exchange and networking with industry peers
- Personalized digital certificate of participation
- Industrial Wastewater management - Examples from Heavy Industries (Panel)
- Water preparation for utilities - The importance of water quality in Heavy Industries (Panel)
- Municipal water/waste water and industrial utilities - Just launched! New flow and level devices & solutions for remote monitoring and IIoT possibilities (Demos)
- Municipal water/waste water and industrial utilities - Analytical sensors/panels, remote visual support & cloud-based apps (Demos)
We are looking forward to hosting you!
*Global Water Intelligence Database, Nov. 2019